Thursday, June 24, 2010

I won a planet

The prize I would want is to own my own planet and name it Mark. And I want to look like earth but with a huge rail gun so if a big UFO or anything else is has coming near my planet that thing will eliminate the threats.

In my planet the population has to stay low so that people won’t produce too much rubbish. I want it to stay environment friendly.

The awesome thing about my planet is that you don’t need to work everything is free. And you don’t have to travel using car you used planes.

Everything is rune by solar energy not gas and coal.

This planet temperature is on normal it doesn’t rain cats and dogs, tsunami, and volcano eruption. There’s no bad weather

I think that I should have my own planet because I know how to look after the people and stuff around me and know that I can look after what is given to me.

No comments: